Second ‘Enervions’ International Essay Writing Competition by College of Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun in collaboration with Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Chennai, India.
“Climate Change and Sustainable Development”.
- The competition is open to students who are pursuing their B.A., LL.B. / LL.M. / Ph.D. / M. Phil or any other undergraduate or master course (other than Law) in any university across the world.
- If any student of UPES is positioned amongst the top three, he/she will not be eligible for the top 3 prizes but will be felicitated in recognition of his/her performance with the special prize by the Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai.
- The participant should send three attachments in mail Essay in MS Word format with subject “Essay Competition: Enervions 2017”- Name of Author(s)
- Scanned copy of Registration form
- Cover page containing name of participant, Nationality, address, e-mail-id, contact number, Course and class presently attending and name of college/University with address.
- The essay must be written in English.
- Only one submission is allowed per author. (Submissions both as co-author and single will be treated as multiple submissions. In case of such submissions the single submission will be rejected and disqualified as an entry to the competition).
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of essay and notification of the same on website.
- Identification mark must not be found in any part of essay.
- Scanned copy of completed Registration form is to be sent along with essay. The registration form must be signed along with seal by the head of institution / University (For registration form, see the last page).
- Deadline for submission is 28 February, 2017
- Submission must be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
The name of the winner will be displayed on UPES website. Separate intimation will also be sent to each of the winner. The winner will be given the prizes on the prize distribution function, exact date and location to be announced later. Certificate of participation will be awarded to all participants.
- First prize: 25,000 rupees.
- Second prize: 20,000 rupees.
- Third prize: 10,000 rupees.
- Consolation prizes: Rs.1000 each for 12 selected essays.
Top 15 selected papers will be published in the form of an edited book with an ISBN number. The list of the selected papers will be displayed on UPES website. Author (s) of the selected essay will be given a consolation prize of Rs. 1000 each (except the winners of the competition).
For more information Click Here