3rd National Law School Negotiation, Mediation and Client Counselling (NLS NMC) in collaboration with the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
3rd edition of The National Law School Negotiation, Mediation and Client Counselling (NLS NMC) in a collaboration with International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) is scheduled to be held from 4th to 7th, May 2017 at NLSIU, Bangalore.
- Twenty four teams will be selected from across the country in each event of the competition. Selection of teams is a two way process that has been mentioned in the brochure. Application process for the same is open from the 15th of January, 2017. The online application form can be accessed here.
- Based on the application form, we will be shortlisting 24 teams in each event of the competition who will then be contacted to complete the registration process.
- The list of the shortlisted Universities will also be available on our website, Facebook page on 1st of March, 2017. Please note that only one team is allowed from each University per event, i.e. one each for Negotiation, Mediation and Client Counselling.
- The winners of the NLS-NMC Mediation Competition will directly qualify for the 13th edition of the International Commercial Mediation Competition (ICMC) to be held in Paris in 2018.
- The Negotiation rounds at the competition shall act as the National Qualifier Rounds for the International Negotiation Competition 2017 (INC). Consequently, the winners would represent India at the international rounds at the University of Oslo, Norway.
University Applications Open from 15 January 2017
Last Date for submission 15 February 2017
List of shortlisted Universities 01 March 2017
For our Facebook page Click here
For our website Click here
For our brochure Click here
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries/clarifications.